Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Here is to an awesome 2009 and an even better 2010!!!

Had an amazing night with our amazing friends.

First we went to the keg....


Mmmmm...the Keg.

Then we went to a friends house party where a bunch of undocumented shit went down which in my books = an awesome party.










I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of my new shoes from Aldo that I bought for uber cheap to go with my even cheaper outfit I bought in the states, but I found the shoes here on the Aldo website.




Me Likey.


So here is to an epic 2010 from "Betty and Veronica" aka Mara and Nicole.  


Hope its all you dream of and more!


Cheers,
Mara




1 comment:

  1. awww, it looks & sounds like you had so much fun!and im likin those shoes you bought!

    ReplyDelete

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica