Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lady McQueen

This morning started out like any other. Got up, went for a workout in our out-dated workout room. Flipped the communal TV to MuchMoreMusic's Juice, playing all today's hits, mixed in with some uber-annoying videos that make me want to stick forks in my eyes...but I digress. Anywho, as I'm about to leave the workout room Lady Gaga's new video (at least I think its new, dont really keep up with music videos these days) Bad Romance hits my retinas and I am faced-f**ked with intense fashion choices sported by the one and only Lady G. Once the video finishes and I am able to blink once again I utter the words "Unbelievable". And it was...nothing like I have ever seen before, until it comes to my attention that its the one and only Alexander McQueen's designs that has gotten me all hot and bothered. I've put it in an equation for you to understand: Lady Gaga + Alexander McQueen = Fashions Future Trajectory.


I know, right!
This shit is out there! And the only one that can pull off this fantastically futuristic look from the abyss is the Lady. We love her and there will be plenty more of her where that came from.
 Click the link to check out the video of which I reference:

and just let it happen....all over your body.

Cheers,
Mara

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures, cant wait to see more

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica