Friday, November 20, 2009

A love affair: Headbands and awkward hair stage.

Growing out my hair is turning out to be quite the challenge. Its completely unappealing to the masses, its frizzy and heavy and out of shape.
With all that being said, I needed a quick fix...Then I remembered.

The headband.

But not just any headband, this kind of headband. Reserved only for the hip and happening. And though I don't yet own one, I will. However, being the self proclaimed cheapo I will try to make it myself.
Stay tuned.

Here is an adorable photo of my hubby wearing an extremely cute headpiece that our friend Sarah found at what I think is a truck show for fashion... like I said reserved for only the hip and happening. and Jonny of course.


That just happened...all over your face.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica