Monday, November 23, 2009

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Working in the financial industry can sometimes mean that fashion takes a back seat, its not the top priority in my work world I guess you can say. So, it was becoming increasingly more apparent that I was in dire need of a creative outlet. So that's what this is. A way to express my love for all things fashion focusing on my love for being thrifty...or as my friends would call it...being cheap. I know, they're mean right?

My life dream was to become a fashion designer but lets face it...I was too chicken shit to go through with it. So I guess you can say this blog is my alternative. If I can't be in the fashion industry I'm going to write about it along with other topics that I might find interesting at the moment.

I don't claim to be a fashion guru in any way, but I truly believe together with my bestie Nicole we can write about what inspires us and hopefully inspire you in turn.

So lets see what happens and while your at it, just let this blog happen...

Cheers,
Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica