Thursday, February 4, 2010

The 90's called...they want their style back.


While rifling through my sister's closet I noticed a lot of items, could have been stolen from my closet growing up a 90's kid. 
I'm not going to lie, I love seeing this trend unfold, and its not just my sisters closet where I've seen this throw back to the 90's emerge...

Balmain

Ralph Lauren

Topshop Unique

Alexander Wang Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Alexander Wang

Erin Wasson x RVCA Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Erin Wasson x RVCA

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Jean Paul Gaultier

Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Proenza Schouler

The grunge look, baby doll dresses, crop tops, acid wash jeans, overalls, vibrant colours.  

I think I made my point. 

Cheers,
Mara


1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope that having one of your straps on your overalls unhooked doesn't make its way back! TLC style. Yikes!

    I kind of feel like my mom did when the 60's style came back!

    ReplyDelete

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica