Monday, February 22, 2010

I got more layers than an onion...


Actually, no I don't. With me, what you see is what you get.  I'm a pretty simple chick, a pretty low maintenance simple chick. I like what I like and I'm okay with that. I'm also okay with layering (weird segway I know)... as seen on a few of the runways at NYFW.



It has inspired me to explore this trend within the confines of my own closet. Because not only am I a simple chick, Im frugal (some would say cheap!) as well, and can't bring myself to buy the massive amount of clothes I yearn for on a day to day basis. So here I am trying my best to interpret what I see in a way that makes sense for me. and hopefully looks good.
You be the judge....

I thought the first major snowfall deserved its own photo shoot.  

PS: Yes, I am 27 years old and wearing an I Love Vampires T- shirt 
(it was $5 at walmart...couldn't resist)

PPS: No, I am not ashamed. 

Cheers,
Mara



10 comments:

  1. Love these photos and your interpretation is so fun!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your snow pictures are so cute,
    thank you for the kind words :)
    you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layering is fun ... you did it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIRST snowfall?? Man, I'm waiting for the remnants of the (hopefully) last one to disappear :) Nice layers by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting post, and lovely photos :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation! :) Great blog, I'm going to follow

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica