Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day and Night.

I absolutely love it when I find pieces that I can wear to work (under a blazer), casually on the weekend or to dinner (paired with jeans), or I can dress it up to wear on a night out (with a high waisted skirt and some fabulous accessories). 




Thats exactly what I get in this simple, yet detailed lavender top. and what I love most about it, is that I picked it up at H & M for next to nothing. $12.95 to be exact. 

Not too shabby. 


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Cheers,
Mara


4 comments:

  1. Those shoes look amazing! Your legs look a mile long! Thanks for following my blog! 16 followers! I am burning it up in blog land! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I love versatile tops like this... they expanded your waredrobe without draining your wallet. Gorgeous shoes too!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!
    you look lovely in that outfit!
    have a sweet week:)
    xx

    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great price! and you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

We love your wonderful comments! Please keep 'em coming and hope you visit again soon!
XO
Betty and Veronica